Cottey’s Institutional Partnerships
Cottey College partners with other colleges and universities to offer special opportunities for our students and graduates. Interested in law, nursing, engineering, music education, or a master’s degree in a business field? See below.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Up to two Cottey baccalaureate graduates per year, if admitted to Maurer School of Law, are designated as Cottey College Law Scholars, receive a scholarship, and engage in a formal mentoring program.
- Spalding University – Gain early admission to the Master of Science in Business Communication degree program and earn graduate credit while still at Cottey.
- Central Methodist University – Cottey AA-M graduates matriculate seamlessly into a music education degree program at Central Methodist University – and you don’t even have to leave Cottey’s campus to do so! Go to Cottey’s music program page and click on “Partnership for Music Education.”
- Cox College of Nursing – Cottey A.S. graduates receive priority consideration for admission to the Cox College of Nursing accelerated baccalaureate nursing degree program. For more information, email email@example.com.
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Computing and Engineering – Earn an A.S. at Cottey, then transfer to UMKC’s School of Computing and Engineering to earn a degree in one of these fields: civil engineering, electrical & computer engineering, mechanical engineering, information technology, or computer science.
- Missouri Valley College – Earn an AFA in Dance at Cottey, then transfer to Missouri Valley College’s BA Dance program with junior standing and with the Missouri Valley General Education Curriculum considered complete.
Cottey enjoys partnerships with a number of higher education institutions. If you have any questions regarding these partnerships, or would like a full listing of transfer agreements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.