Cottey’s Institutional Partnerships
Cottey College partners with other colleges and universities to offer special opportunities for our students and graduates. Interested in law, nursing, engineering, music education, or a master’s degree in a business field? See below.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Up to two Cottey baccalaureate graduates admitted per year, if admitted to Maurer School of Law are designated as Cottey College Law Scholars, receive a scholarship, and engage in a formal mentoring program.
- Spalding University – Gain early admission to the Master of Science in Business Communication degree program and earn graduate credit while still at Cottey.
- Central Methodist University – Cottey AA-M graduates matriculate seamlessly into a music education degree program at Central Methodist University – and you don’t even have to leave Cottey’s campus to do so! Go to Cottey’s music program page and click on “Partnership for Music Education.”
- Cox College of Nursing – Cottey A.S. graduates receive priority consideration for admission to the Cox College of Nursing accelerated baccalaureate nursing degree program for. For more information, email email@example.com.
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Computing and Engineering – Earn an A.S. at Cottey, then transfer to UMKC’s School of Computing and Engineering to earn a degree in one of these fields: civil engineering, electrical & computer engineering, mechanical engineering, information technology, or computer science.
Cottey enjoys partnerships with a number of higher education institutions. If you have any questions regarding these partnerships, or would like a full listing of transfer agreements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d Love to Hear From You