Cottey College & Spalding University
Partnering to accelerate the path to a master’s degree
Spalding University’s Master of Science in Business Communication (MSBC) program allows Cottey College students early admission to their program.
- To qualify, Cottey students must have earned at least 75 credit hours, have a 3.0 cumulative gpa, and complete the Spalding admission application process.
- Cottey students may take no more than three (3) credit hours of Spalding MSBC courses per semester while at Cottey.
- Cottey students may take up to nine (9) credit hours of Spalding MSBC credit while enrolled at Cottey.
- Cottey students must take at least 12 credit hours of Cottey courses per semester in order to maintain full-time status for Cottey financial aid.
- Cottey students admitted to the MSBC program receive a 10% discount on Spalding’s tuition rate.
- Check the MSBC program site for the current tuition rate.
- Students are billed directly by Spalding University for the MSBC courses. Spalding does offer payment plans.
- Cottey students majoring in Business-Administration Management or Organizational Leadership may be able to apply Spalding MSBC credit toward their major requirements. Current students should contact their academic advisor for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the Cottey-Spalding partnership please contact email@example.com.
We’d Love to Hear From You