Financial Aid Forms
Below are links to forms and other information you may need for the financial aid process. Please note that most of the documents linked to this page are PDF forms.
- Datos Sobre Cottey
- Estimator Form (High school seniors who have been accepted for admission may print and complete the estimator form during the fall of their senior year to get an idea of their financial aid eligibility. After January 1, the FAFSA should be completed.)
- Additional Scholarship/Resource Form
- Student Employment Application (Must be logged in to my.cottey.edu to view)
- Student Employment Handbook
- FERPA Release of Information Form
- I-9 Form
- Federal W-4 Form
- State W-4 Form
For any questions about these forms, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at (417) 667-8181 ext. 2190 or e-mail email@example.com.
We’d Love to Hear From You