What is eLearning?
Is "mycottey.edu" website always slow in operation?
What do I do when I feel that my grades on eLearning are incorrect?
I have tried several times but cannot view my Unofficial Transcript...
What do I do if I forget my eLearning login password?
Can I email my professor on eLearning?
Yes you can! Just open the particular class and click on “Email” from the left sidebar. From there, click on the email url to lead you to the section where you type in the subject and body and finally click on send to complete action
Can I get an email notification about an assigned grade?
Yes! that is possible. It usually happens when your professor has turned in a new grade with an additional feedback.
Can I change my eLearning login password?
Yes! But you will have to use the steps below:
- Click the start button on your computer screen.
- From the pop up menu, click on the “Contact Information Icon”.
- Select “Change Account Settings” from the new pop up interface.
- Click on “Sign-in” options.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and choose “Change a password”.
- From the new interface, type in your old password and enter a new password to complete your action.
Can I add a photo to my eLearning profile?
Absolutely! You can with the following steps…
- Click on the contact info icon on the top right corner of the interface.
- From the drop down menu, click on “My Profile and Settings”.
- From the new interface click on “Add Photo” and add any picture of your choice.
- The left side of the interface has other information settings you can edit or add on to based on your preference.
What is the purpose of an online meeting?
It serves as a platform where participants can talk, type, share files, view each others desktops, and more. You can either schedule a meeting on the eLearning portal or if invited by a student or professor, you can accept the link to join the meeting.
How does the discussion forum work?
It functions as a portal where users can have any type of discussion they want, whether moderated formal conversations or informal off-topic chats, or both side-by-side. Depending on the type of class, the discussion forum can be used for journal writing. Here, professors can read and give students grades and feedback.
Can I register for all my classes online without having a meeting or signature from my academic adviser?
The best way to go about class registration is to schedule an appointment with your academic adviser, to discuss the classes you need to register for your degree requirements and others you may personally want to take. Your adviser will then be able to register your classes for you online, and after you both sign the schedule, you will have to send a copy to the Academic Records Office.
Where do I get my Official transcript?
Official transcripts are available online by electronic or US Postal Service delivery from the National Student Clearinghouse. To request for an Official transcript visit the transcript page. The fee is $10.00 per transcript. If you require expedited delivery by non-electronic means, you can contact the Academic Records Office directly at (417) 667-8181, ext 2125 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org