Women Who Wow
This annual event is meant to compliment the first-year writing seminar curriculum and is required of all first-year students and open to the all students, faculty, and staff.The purpose is to expose our campus to women who are leading change efforts in their communities in order to inspire and empower our students to work for change in their own communities.
- 2017 Women Who Wow Program and Women Who Wow Video
- 2018 Women Who Wow Program and Women Who Wow Video
- 2019 Women Who Wow Program and Women Who Wow Video
Throughout the academic year students are invited to learn from selected guest speakers and/or attend excursions to explore the threads of women’s leadership, social responsibility, or global awareness.
- 2017 Jennifer Jo Cobb
- 2018 Excursion: Soledad O’Brien
- 2019 Excursion: Osage History and Culture
- 2020 Volha Charnysh
- Read our annual report to learn more about the Serenbetz Institute initiatives.