Discover Your Purpose
4 Steps to Transforming Your Energy
A four week course offered from June 1-29. Registration opens beginning March 15.
Description: Who are YOU? What aspects of your life reflect your uniqueness? You are uniquely made up of skills, talents, passions, personality, and motivations. In this activity-filled workshop, you will learn the basics of identifying your unique purpose while exploring personal awareness and growth, understanding your relationships, and the why behind your actions and behaviors.
Leverage your strengths and skills exponentially. You can leverage what you are already good at and passionate about to create more value for others with less effort and less time. It can be easier than you think to find meaningful activities or work and receive value for it.
Highly successful, purposeful people do one thing in common. They know, intimately, who they are, what they are passionate about, what their strengths are, and they know how to leverage their uniqueness into purposeful, meaningful work.
In this 4 week, online course, you will learn to:
- Make Your Personality Work For You – Identify your instinctive way of working and recognize how you best connect with others.
- Assess Your Motivations – Identify your personal values through activities that will confirm and test them. You might be surprised how these invisible motivators show up in your daily life!
- Live in the Intersection of Your Personal Passions, Natural Strengths, & Your Distinct Skills – Realize the sweet spot of activities that align these natural areas of passions and strengths.
- Avoid Energy Drains – Identify your own sources of energy and strategies to avoid energy drains.
- Create a Unique Purpose Formulation – Follow the individualized template to ‘bring it all together’, identifying your Unique Life Purpose.
- Roadmap to Next Steps – Now what? The rubber meets the road when we consider how to live within our life purpose.
ABOUT DR. OGREN
Dr. Ogren has a tendency to approach life experiences from the idea of leveraging her strengths to create value using a method to accomplish that goal. In 2009, she found herself exhausted and tired of going home worn out every day feeling stressed, frustrated, and incredibly raw. After years of searching for the illusion of fulfillment, she decided she had two choices. She could do something different to connect to her authentic self and feel fulfillment in her career or she needed to ‘suck it up’, quit complaining, and decide how to keep on the path in a more positive light. The transformation was amazing. She has spent over a decade enjoying work, doing it in a way that ‘fits her’, feeling more confident in the work she does, and enjoying a lifestyle of she created.
This course is the outcome of that transformational method, identifying a path for others to do the same using a simple, engaging, interactive method, to realize their strengths and uniqueness. She has used this philosophy and method for over a decade to work with employees, students, business owners, and with leaders to find their best fit. She is a leader that believes that while strategy may be developed in the boardroom, it comes to life in the hallways at work. Her practical and application focused approach draws people of all walks of life to realize they have potential and ability, regardless of their background or history. Dr. Ogren earned her Ph.D. in Business Administration, with a specialist in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, an M.B.A., and Management of Human Relations bachelor degree.