To prepare for Orientation Weekend and a successful start at Cottey College, a personalized checklist has been created for you on your myCottey account at my.Cottey.edu. By clicking on “Orientation” in the blue menu bar across the top of your screen you will have access to your checklist which gives you access to information you need to complete as you anticipate your start at Cottey College.
Some of the forms that are available for you to complete on your checklist are:
- Orientation Registration and Travel Information Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Student Health Form and Immunization Record
- Missing Person Contact Form
- Chartered Bus Information Form (optional)
- Spiritual Life Preference Form (optional)
- Parking Permit Form (optional)
Please be sure to complete your entire checklist as soon as possible to ensure optimum processing time before Orientation Weekend.
If you have any questions regarding the access of your information please do not hesitate to contact your enrollment counselor at 417-667-6010.