ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING ALL CALL!
Cottey College and the Alumnae Association are excited to announce the creation of:
These clubs will be recognized and promoted by Cottey along with the endorsement of the Alumnae Association.
The purpose of Cottey Clubs:
- To bring area Cottey Alumnae together to promote Cottey College within their community.
- To support the efforts of Cottey’s Enrollment Management Department and their strategies for recruitment.
- To create a consistent and open line of communication to alumnae about current Cottey activities, programs and initiatives.
- To foster relationships with Cottey Alumnae to span across the decades and support new alumnae as they relocate to a new community.
Cottey Clubs are encouraged to participate in a variety of activities:
- Volunteer as a group for service projects in your community
- Work to increase alumnae giving in the region
- Host a send-off party for current Cottey students
- Create a professional networking and mentoring group for Cottey Alumnae
- Gather for “watch parties” for Cottey live stream events
- Socialize, socialize, socialize……
Ready to start a Cottey Club in your area?
Fill out this form and the Office of Alumnae Relations will help you get started!