To apply online;
- Fill out online application. Simply click here.
- Pay $20 non-refundable application fee. Click here to pay online.
To apply via the mail, please complete the following steps:
- Submit your application for admission, along with a $20 nonrefundable application fee.
Download Application: for US Students | for International Students
Click here to pay your application fee online.
- Have an official copy of your high school transcript (showing at least six semesters of course work) sent directly to our Office of Enrollment Management.
- Arrange to have an official report of your ACT or SAT scores sent to Cottey. These may be included on your high school transcript.
If a student has a high school grade point average of at least 2.6 (as calculated by the Office of Enrollment Management) and standardized test results that meet our current eligibility requirements (ACT composite of 21 or better, SAT total of 970 or better), she will be notified of an admission decision within two to four weeks after completing the application process.
Once accepted - Click here to pay your Deposit fee online
For more information or answers to specific questions, please contact:
Office of Enrollment Management
1000 W. Austin
Nevada, Missouri 64772
Phone: (417) 667-8181
FAX: (417) 448-1025