Student Consumer Information
Cottey College is an independent, liberal arts and sciences women's college in the United States. This page provides links to information about Cottey College as required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008.
Academic Information and Policies
- Academic Programs
- Faculty Information
- Articulation Agreements
- Computer/File Sharing Policies
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Student Right to Know
- Maintaining Information Security
- Graduation Rates for Student Athletes
Health and Safety Information
- Emergency Information
- Counseling and Health Services
- Vaccination Requirements
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- Annual Campus Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report
- Missing Persons
Student Information and Policies
- Tuition and Fees
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Student Disability Services
- Diversity of Student Body
- Refund Policies
- Voter Registration Information
- College Navigator
- A free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about institutions of higher education.
Student Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid
- Entrance and Exit Counseling
- Private Educational Loan Disclosures
- State Grant Assistance Information
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Penalties for Drug Violations
- Net Price Calculator
- Federal Pell Grant Recipients
- Federal Student Aid Information - Rights and Responsibilities
Student Outcomes Information
If you have questions, please contact the following offices:
For Academic and Student Outcomes - Marcia Morton, Registrar's Office: (417) 667-8181 ext. 2125
For Health and Safety - Mari Anne Phillips, Student Life Office: (417) 667-8181 ext. 2126
For Student Information and Financial Assistance - Sherry Pennington, Financial Aid Office: (417) 667-8181 ext. 2190
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
Cottey College is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The Annual Security & Fire Safety Report is available on Campus Security website at: http://cottey.edu/media/361445/safetyandsecurityreport.pdf.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Student Life at 1000 W Austin Blvd. Nevada, MO, or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling 417-667-8181, ext. 2126.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Cottey Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by the Office of Student Life.