Cakes for Cottey
Members of P.E.O. Chapter DW in Nevada, Missouri, are ready to help. We will bake a cake and deliver it to your student. For $20, you can choose either a frosted 9x13 rectangular cake or an angel food cake to be delivered to your student’s residence hall on or near her birthday or other special occasion. To request a cake, contact Nora Quitno by mail, 131 Country Club Dr., Nevada, Mo 64772, by email at email@example.com; or telephone 417-667-1625. Send your check, made payable to Chapter DW, to Nora Quitno.
Please include the following information:
- Student’s name
- For Birthday Cakes – Student’s Birth Date
- For Special Occasion Cakes – Date Cake is to be delivered
- Student’s residence hall
- Type of cake (9x13 or angel food)
- Cake flavor (chocolate, white, or anything else-if we can get it, we will do it!)
- Frosting flavor
- Message to student for enclosure card
- Your name, mailing address, and telephone number or e-mail address
Click here for a printable version of this page.
We’d Love to Hear From You